Academic Success Class Syllabus
1.AC class is designed for students to catch up on work, get help with work, and organize their school assignments in a library like atmosphere.
2. Each day students will plan/organize and describe their academic day SPECIFICALLY via a Academic Plan sheet. This sheet represents the weeks academic plan and equals 10 points each week.
3. Official grade/assignment checks occur on Tuesdays and Fridays and as requested or needed.
Scoring: Each grade of F = -1 pt and each grade of D =-.5 deducted from the weekly Academic plan sheet. Grades are imputed on last day of school week unless other circumstances arise pushing this deadline into the next week.
- Work towards Academic self advocacy.
- Be prepared to work on and bring 2 or more classes of work.
- The student is self-directed: focused and on task during independent work time.